Friday 30 March 2012

2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
 
My media product represents the social group of indie/indie rock. It represents this particular group because of the music and the bands featured in the magazine, the colours used and the style of the photos that I’ve put into the magazine. The clothing I got my models to wear during the photo shoot or the preparation for the pictures added to this group, as it fitted in with the description and the style of my music and social group. The group that my magazine is aimed at has its own sort of style but it is varied a little. As some of the music featured would go under the category of indie, and other would go more rock. So two different styles of music are joined/ collaborated together to make one

No comments:

Post a Comment