Friday 30 March 2012

7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

In the progression from my preliminary task to my final product, I have learnt a lot. I’ve learnt how everything should be situated on the pages that it is on; I’ve learnt how to piece together a magazine, how to use techniques to attract the audience and how to make text stand out by changing the font and the colouring of it. How the positioning and angle of a photo is taken and put onto the magazine tells us about the character and whether they’re a strong or a weak person. In a group picture of a band, we can usually establish who the lead singer is, and the order of importance from the image and how the members are positioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment